The print failed midway
The printing is already underway and you’re excited to see how your 3D model will come out. However, it gets messed up midway for some unknown reason. Frustrating, right? Here are the possible problems that may be causing this problem:
- Is the support structure still intact?
- Did the hot end stop printing mid-way?
- Did the print break free from the print bed?
- Do you hear popping noises in the nozzle?
- Do you see smoke coming from the nozzle?
- Are the motors emitting a clicking sound?