Taulman 645 Nylon filament 450g
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on all orders
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
Taulman Nylon for Strength!
Supplied in a 450g filament spool size. Taulman 645 Nylon prints as a bright natural to white finish with a translucent surface. You can also add colour to your print using common clothing dyes. It can be printed with similar settings and cutting speeds used in Cast Nylon blocks.
- Gears – Med/Heavy load
- Propeller blades
- General Industrial needs
- Large Flanges, Housings, positioning
- Wide Chemical resistance of petrol’s
- Sand blasting
- Recommended printing temperature of 245C
- Recommended printing speed of 28mm/s to 34mm/s
- Easy surface bonding (doesn’t stick to glass or aluminium print tables)
- Reduced water absorption
- Tear resistant and dye absorption
- Strong as injection moulded parts
- Does not emit any printing fumes
- Instantly recognisable as Nylon
- There are NO additives or chemicals (listed in the REACH Directive)
- Contains NO toxic chemicals
|Diameter Tolerance||± 0.01 mm|
|Print Temperature||235°C – 260°C|
|Density G/CM||21.5°C 1.08|
|Spool Size||126 mm x 70 mm|
|Weight Filament||0.45 kg, 1 lb|
|Spool Hub Diameter||19mm|
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
All stocked items are delivered in 2-3 business days from the order date. To check availability of back ordered stock simply add it to the cart.
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.
Product: Taulman 645 Nylon filament 450g
Arie - Feb 2019