Taulman 910 Alloy Natural filament 450g - 1.75mm910A
This item is currently out of stock
The new nylon standard!
Supplied in a 450g filament spool size. Taulman 910 is a high impact and durable co-polymer Alloy with a tensile strength of 8,100PS. Alloy 910 is an excellent material for robotics, machines or any need that requires high durability, high strength or high temperature parts. Due to Alloy 910’s chemical composition it has a low water absorption.
- Any industrial parts that are currently being made of other high tensile polymers.
- Large motor mounting
- Industrial vibration isolators and damping parts
- High Pressure Sand Blasting resistant
- Sand Blast Masking
- Electroplating supports and hangers
- Chemical dip and tank supports.
- High end gears and cams
- Chemical resistant equipment covers.
- Recommended printing temperature of 245C – 250C
- Can be printed on either a heated or cold print bed
- Cold Print Bed to use BuildTak with coat of PVA
- Hot Print Bed glass to be heated to 45C with coat of PVA
- Colour is clear with a subtle amber – can be dyed with acid based dyes.
|Diameter Tolerance||± 0.01 mm|
|Retraction||1mm/.1mm nozzle or 5mm/.5mm nozzle|
|Max Elongation at break||31%|
|Spool Size||126 mm x 70 mm|
|Weight Filament||0.45 kg, 1 lb|
|Spool Hub Diameter||19mm|
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
All stocked items are delivered in 2-3 business days from the order date. To check availability of back ordered stock simply add it to the cart.
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.
Tough and user friendly
Great filament, seems very strong, and it's easy to print with relatively little changes to standard settings. The guys @ x3d were really helpful and got the filament to me in good time. Great work!
Brad - Oct 2018