Taulman Bridge Nylon filament 450g
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on all orders
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
Tough by Name and Nature
Supplied in a 450g filament spool size. Taulman Bridge Nylon is a new high strength Nylon co-polymer. Named “Bridge” as it combines the strength of nylon 645 together with the price of current ABS and PLA thermoplastics.
- Gears – Med Load
- Supports for spacers, flanges and general utility
- Med chemical resistance, uses exclude any chlorine’s
- Household replacement parts.
- Reduced water intake from local humidity
- Reduced Shrinkage
- Slight reduction in stringing (extruded filament is a thicker melt)
- Lab Certified filament strength (Labs reported a Tensile Stress PSI of 4,800 for Bridge when printed.)
- Non-destructive evaluation (opacity) of printed parts due to filament transparency allowing for visual verification.
- better adherence to printing platform using most full strength or diluted PVA glues
|Filament Weight||0.45kg, 1 lb|
|Spool Size||126 mm x 70 mm|
|Spool Hub Diameter||19mm|
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST
All stocked items are delivered in 2-3 business days from the order date. To check availability of back ordered stock simply add it to the cart.
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.