Taulman PCTPE Nylon filament 450g
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on all orders
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
Taulman PCTPE is Flexible Nylon
Supplied in a 450g filament spool size. Taulman PCTPE (Plasticized Copolyamide TPE Filament) is a new nylon filament that is extremely flexible whilst also being durable and strong. PCTPE has a lower printing temperature than other taulman nylons and easily prints on any FDM/FFF 3D printer at only 225˚C – 230˚C. While extremely flexible the nylon ensures 1.75mm line is no problem for direct drive or bowdens feed systems.
Taulman PCTPE can print on most 3D printers at a temperature of 225C – 230C in comparison to other higher temperature Nylon filament. The filaments extreme flexibility ensures the 1.75mm diameter will be no problem for direct drive or bowdens feed systems. From thin parts that wad up like paper to thicker prints such as shoe soles with just the right flexibility, PCTPE is an easy-to-print material meeting a long list of requirements from users.
- Large inaccessible gears.
- Wearable items
- Cogging systems and ratchet systems
- Vibration damping
- Motor mounting
- Ideal print temperature of 230C (can print at 225C – 230C on glass with PVA heated up to 45C)
- Elongation @ Break = 370%+
- Excellent bonding even at 0.3mm nozzle size.
- Great flexibility with the possibility of prints folding or buckling is eliminated.
- Easy to use
- Low shrinkage (Prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C)
- Wearable nylon texture which allows you to crete complex wearable designs that will flow with your bodys movements
- Smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon
- Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis
- White reflective nylon surface filament
- Can be coloured with acid based color dye
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Chemically resistance to = Alcohols, Resins+MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.
|Material||Nylon / TPE|
|Elongation at break||497%+|
|Filament Weight||0.45kg, 1 lb|
|Spool Size||126 mm x 70 mm|
|Spool Hub Diameter||19mm|
Store filament away from the sun and in a sealed plastic bag with the silicon moisture bag inside.
Price inclusive of GST and includes Free Shipping!
All stocked items are delivered in 2-3 business days from the order date. To check availability of back ordered stock simply add it to the cart.
Please note the full order will be shipped when all filaments are in stock.
Tough and Easy
Product: Taulman PCTPE Nylon filament 450g
This is a really easy filament to print. I use 235C nozzle temp, 45C build plate, 50/50 PVA/Water on glass and fan speed zero and get great results every time. It is more flexible than most Nylon but incredibly tough and suitable for production parts.
Anthony - Aug 2018