BCN3D Sigma R17
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on filament orders over $80
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
The BCN3D Sigma R17 lets you create 3D models with two colours or materials! With it’s excellent print quality and simple filament feeding system, there’s no wonder why the BCN3D Sigma R17 has topped the 3D Hubs 3D printer charts for months on end.
Print with soluble support material, multi-material and multi-color models and cut down print times by combining different nozzle sizes.
The BCN3D Sigma R17 is a professional-grade desktop-sized 3D printer especially characterized by its innovative approach to dual extrusion.
Thanks to the unique IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, the Sigma is a versatile tool able to print multicolor or multimaterial, with special emphasis to the print of water-soluble supports, while minimizes the habitual downsides of dual extrusion.
We also offer our 3D Printer customers 10% discount on X3D Filament advertised prices, free shipping, ongoing support and access to parts and accessories.
- Architecture: IDEX
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Extruders: 2
- Nozzle diameter: 0.40mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma – Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- Layer Height: 0.45 – 0.5 (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25 µm / 1.25 µm / 1 µm
- Operating Temperature: 15 ºC – 35 ºC
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
- Maximum printing temperature: 280 ºC
- Maximum hot bed temperature: 100 ºC
- Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
- Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
- Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, Co-polyesters, HIPS, TPU, Specials