Ultimaker 3 Extended
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on all orders
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
Add to Cart to Get 5% Off Plus 4 Rolls of Free Filament!
Professional 3D printing made accessible.
- Reliable dual extrusion with water soluble support
- Higher uptime, faster change overs with material-matching swappable print cores
- Easy setup for the best results with advanced 3D printing automation systems
- Enhanced 3D printing experience with a cohesive ecosystem and connectivity
- High up time, low maintenance
- Create complex designs with reliable dual extrusion
For a smaller build volume, have a look at the Ultimaker 3.
We also offer our 3D Printer customers 10% discount on X3D Filament advertised prices, free shipping, ongoing support and access to parts and accessories.
Why we like it?
Now with dual extrusion and increased accuracy the Ultimaker 3 will create beautifully detailed, high quality 3D models (straight from your home computer) with dissolvable support structures to cut down your post processing time. With its easy to use simple interface controlled by the printers scroll wheel, it allows you change speed and temperature settings during any printing stage.
The Ultimaker 3 is perfect for any skill level – whether you are a novice to 3D printing or an expert. The already pre-assembled Ulitmaker 3 is ready to start printing as soon as you take it out of the box.
What’s in the Box?
- Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D Printer
- A USB stick, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and USB and Ethernet cables
- Two swappable 0.4 AA print cores
- A swappable 0.4 BB print core
- A 350 g spool of Ultimaker PLA
- A 350 g spool of Ultimaker PVA
- A spool holder with an NFC cable
- A calibration card and XY calibration sheet
- Cura, the award-winning print preparation software
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty (excl. print core.)
How Fast Can I Get it?
Your printer will arrive 7-10 working days from your order. Printer orders are shipped for free on standard road freight. If you want your printer faster additional courier charges may apply.
Support and Warranty
All our printers come with a 12 months manufacturers warranty. Once your printer has been delivered our service does not end there. We are on hand to answer technical questions, provide advice and tips on getting the best performance from your printer. Contact us for support and assistance (9.00 am to 4.30pm EST.)
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build plate leveling||Active leveling|
|Print Head||Dual extrusion print head|
|Print Core Replacement||Swappable print cores|
|Build Volume L/W/H||(Left/Right Nozzle) 215×215×300mm|
|(Dual Extrusion) 197×215×300mm|
|Layer Resolution||200 to 20 microns (0.4mm)|
|Build Speed||0.40 nozzle: up to 16 mm3/s|
|Print head travel speed||30 to 300 mm/s|
|Feeder Type||Dual geared feeder|
|XYZ accuracy||12.5, 12.5, 2.5 micron|
|Print Surface||Heated glass build plate (20-100℃)|
|Nozzle Heat Up Time||< 2 minutes|
|Build Plate Heat Up Time||< 4 minutes|
|Operating Sound||50 dBA|
|System||Open filament system|
|Supported Materials||Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA|
|Supplied Software||Cura – the official FREE print preparation Ultimaker Software|
|Supported OS||Windows/Mac OS X/Linux|
|File Transfer||WiFi, LAN or USB|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||15 ˚C to 32 ˚C (59 °F to 89 °F)|
|Non-operating Temperature||0 ˚C to 32 ˚C (32 °F to 89 °F)|
|Input||100 – 240 V. 4A, 50-60 Hz. 221 W max.|
|Output||24 V DC, 9.2 A|