Clear Scent ABSFF-CScent
|Transparent Dark Blue||out of stock|
|Clear||out of stock|
|Transaparent Red||out of stock|
ABS That Does Not Smell
You are now also able to 3D print opaque coloured ABS objects without warping and having the unpleasant smell of ABS during 3D printing!
ClearScent™ ABS is nearly warp-free, has an excellent thermal stability and its 3D printing flowing behaviour is fine-tuned for optimal 3D printing results. Above features combined with a superb first- and interlayer adhesion ensure that ClearScent™ ABS printed parts will really look amazing.
ClearScent™ ABS has a good chemical resistance and prints really smoothly. ClearScent™ ABS is soluble in Acetone , TetraHydroFuran (THF) and other Analogous Solvents. By being soluble in these solvents, ClearScent™ ABS printed objects can for instance perfectly be treated with an Acetone vapor smoothing treatment.
ClearScent™ ABS is available in transparent clear, various vivid semi-transparent colours and now also in opaque colours. ClearScent™ ABS can best be printed within a temperature range between 220-260°C. It is recommended to set your heated print bed temperature at approximately 90-100°C.
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.75 Kg
- EAN: 8718924473030
- Material: ClearScent™ ABS (Methyl Methacrylate-Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)
- Transparency: Opaque
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline: ± 220-260˚C
- Heatbed Temperature: 90 degrees C
- Melting Temperature: ± 210-240˚C
- Glass Transition Temperature: 82˚C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density (21.5°C): 1060 kg/m³
- Print Speed Guideline: Comparable with ABS
- Impact Strength: 17 KJ/m2
- Tensile Modulus: 1830 MPa