Titan X - 1.75mmFF-Titan
|Black||out of stock|
High Performance ABS Filament
TitanX™ is a revolutionary new high-performance and FDM-optimized engineering ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) type of 3D printer filament with strongly improved mechanical properties and by its FDM-optimization – zero warping, superb first layer adhesion to glass/kapton/pet/adhesives, perfect interlayer adhesion, thermal stability and filament flowing behavior – it is a very easy to print material.
TitanX™ can be printed directly on a heated glass print bed and by its high impact strength and FDM-optimization it is a perfect material for 3D printing large scale engineering objects.
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and EasyPad™
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Greatly improved mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behavior
- FDA food and drink contact compliant
TitanX™ has an excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerances, which makes this filament a perfect match with all common desktop 3D printers. Printing with Titanx™ 3D printer filament will go very smoothly with basically all FFF/FDM technology based desktop 3D printers, such as:
- RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa)
- MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2, Replicator 2X)
- UP! Plus, Up! Mini
Our TitanX™ 3D printer filament is wrapped on a transparent ABS plastic spool which contains approximately 0.75Kg of filament. Our spool-wrapped TitanX™ filaments are packed in a silica sealed bag and come in a full colour printed cardboard box, which in turn is also sealed in plastic. Please see below for more details with respect to the weight and packaging of our spool-wrapped TitanX™ 3D printer filaments:
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.75 Kg
- Spool Size (D x h): 200 mm x 55 mm
- Spool Hub Diameter: 52 mm
- Carton Box Size (L x W x H): 200 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm
- Packaged weight 1.25 Kg
Product: Titan X - 1.75mm
Absolutely no shrinkage. Adheres to the base at relatively low temperatures. Well worth the extra cost because there are no dud prints.
Steve - Apr 2019