PolyLite PLA - 1.75mm
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on all orders
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
Great quality at a great price
PolyLite PLA is a pure PLA designed for reliable printing, consistent performance, low odor, and above all, the amazing price. The PolyLite series of materials have been developed with printer compatability in mind, making this pure material the perfect choice for your PLA printing projects.
PolyLite PLA Features
- Excellent Compatibility: Like Polymakers other materials, attention has been made to ensure PolyLite PLA is compatible with a large variety of extrusion based 3D Printers.
- Safe and clean: Unlike some other filaments on the market, PolyLite PLA does not release hazardous odours so you can print in a safe and clean environment.
- Economical: Now you can print with Polymakers reliable and high quality materials at a price that is truly wallet friendly!
- Premium Printing Quality: With PolyLite PLA you can expect the same reliability and high printing quality as Polymakers other products.
- Easy to print: PolyLite PLA is easy to print, working with all common printing surfaces (blue tape, Kapton, glass, BuildTak with no heated bed or chamber required but can be used (up to 60°C ).
- Net Weight ~ 1KG
- Diameters ~ 1.75 mm
- Tolerance ~ ± 0.05 mm
(Typical~ ± 0.02 mm )
- Recommended 3D printing temperature
195 – 230 °C (Diameter of 1.75mm)
- Recommended 3D print speed
40 – 90 mm/s
- Recommended heated bed temperature
0 – 60 °C
PolyLite PLA works well with all common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc. Heated build plate (HBP) is not required but can be used (up to 60 °C).