ReForm rPLA - 1.75mm
Why shop at
100% satisfaction or replace or refund
Free shipping on filament orders over $80
Rewards and Discounts
Log in and get a 5% discount plus free samples
Free samples with every order
ReForm is a sustainable initiative within Formfutura to efficiently manage residual extrusion waste streams and re-use them into high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology behind ReForm is to a make 3D printing more sustainable – without having to make compromises on material properties – and yet keep it affordable.
ReForm rPLA is based on exactly the same unique formulation as our EasyFil PLA range, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and easy to print upcycled PLA filament with significant less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament. Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams. Only residual waste streams of Formfutura EasyFil PLA is being re-used, thus pure quality!
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
- 1.75mm Diameter
- 750 gms net weight (280 meters per roll)
- Print Temp 200 – 230 Degrees
- Bed Temp – 0 – 60 Degrees
- Fan Speed – 50 – 100%
- Flow Rate – 100%
- Print Speed – Medium